Saturday, January 24, 2015

Ey Iran the original anthem of Iran (with lyrics)

You fucking racist Zionist Terrorist Jewish Pigs better keep records of who blocked me, why I continue to be blocked, etc. because I am suing y'all for millions and millions of dollars. Y'all fucked with the wrong person from Houston, Texas. I am a candidate for Mayor of Houston again in 2015 and will make sure that Houston, Texas and my family get compensation for all the damage that has been done to us and for violations of our rights by you pinche putos y putas at Facebook who gets WELFARE (Government Money) from me and my family and everyone else. I was blocked again for 30 days for posting a picture of Adolf Hitler. There is nothing wrong with posting a picture of Adolf Hitler. You hear the name Adolf Hitler everyday on the radio and elsewhere. It's just those god-damn fucking Zionist Terrorist Jewish Pigs that have a problem with it. I am Latin (Tejano) born and raised here in Houston, Texas and don't give a fuck what those god-damn fucking racist and hypocritical Jews have to say. www.mayorgalvan.com

No comments: