Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Shiva - Amerika wake up, wake up Amerika!!!



Share on Facebook
Drag Link/Photos/Video HereDrop LinkDrop Photo/VideoDrop Photos
"September 22, 2015




How many votes is James Partsch-Galvan going to get on November 3, 2015 for Houston City Council At-Large Position #1 ?

1 Vote

1 Vote that will go on record on Planet Earth that a Houstonian born and raised in Houston, Texas USA stood up and demanded Global Justice. Demanded that the Bushes and Clintons be arrested and charged with Treason and Murder and Crimes

Against Humanity..

1 Vote for the Global Revolution. The G Revolution of the New Age 21st Century.

1 Vote heard round the world that a Texan born and raised in Texas galvanized Planet Earth from Houston and that Houston would go on record as the birthplace of the Great Global Society.

The Bushes and Clintons must be and will be arrested for all their crimes and I pray to Jesus that the Judge and Jury will find them guilty and sentence them to hang and that I myself a former precinct judge appointed two times by Harris County Commissioners Court.,Once as a Democrat and once as a Republican be given the honor of pushing the button for all the damage that has been inflicted upon me and my family, my country, and my Planet.

Galvanism galvanizing the Globe.

Galvanismo para el Mundo.

Galvanisme pour le Monde.

Galvanismus fur die Welt.

www.mayorgalvan.com

Death to the Bushes and Clintons ! " - James Partsch-Galvan (Candidate for Houston City Council At-Large Position #1 November 3, 2015
Take your own conclusions!!! Tire suas próprias conclusões!!! PS:This vídeo isn't produced by me....I uploaded this video that I received by a friend's e-mai...
youtube.com

No comments: