Friday, June 28, 2013

Soundgarden 4th of july


Dear Friend ,

Independence Day is nearly upon us! I hope you'll join me this holiday and reflect on those who have served our nation to ensure our freedoms. I'm so grateful to our veterans and the men and women currently serving in our Armed Forces. Because of the sacrifice that they and their families have made, we enjoy our quality of life.

I'd like to invite you to join the District H Team at this year's Lindale Park's Annual 4th of July Parade. My family and I always look forward to the Lindale Parade - it's a special event where we're able to celebrate our freedom with our neighbors and friends. The Lindale Park community has done a fantastic job of planning this event and I look forward to supporting their efforts!

Lindale Park's Annual 4th of July Parade
Thursday, July 4, 2013
10:00AM
Parade Starts at Irvington & Eleanor
(MAP)

Whatever your holiday plans may be, I wish you and your family a safe, relaxing, and fun 4th of July!

Sincerely,
James Partsch-Galvan www.youtube.com/mayorgalvan1956

No comments: