Friday, February 14, 2014

My Valentine - Martina McBride & Jim Brickman

CHEMICAL TERRORISTS spraying Houston, Texas 77009 again on Valentines Day 2014 at 4:20PM abc13 KTRK Eyewitness News Houston 

I was able to quickly grab my camera and take this one minute video of the chemtrails. It's not as good as some of my other chemtrail videos, but at least it's something. I'm sure others here in Houston saw these chemtrails this afternoon. We will continue to galvanize and demand that they immediately stop spraying these chemicals on us and seek the death penalty for all those responsible for this Chemical Terrorism against Houston, Harris County, Texas, USA, America, and all of Planet Earth. www.mayorgalvan.com
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203198076133986&set=vb.1270675713&type=2&theater

No comments: