Saturday, February 22, 2014

Patti LaBelle - On My Own ft. Michael McDonald


Hey Y'all ! Did y'all see this card ? I picked it up at the office when I went in with Earlin. I didn't notice until now that it says Verano 2011, Mayo 22. I guess they had their 35 aniversario en 2011. It's 2014 now. This is the front of the card. I'm gonna also upload the back. I took the pictures with my camera not a scanner. I was going to go Xerox them, but the only 24 hour Copy Center that I know of is off the Southwest Freeway if it is still there. It's been years that I have not been over there. I think it's a Kinko's but I'm not sure. It's going on 1AM right now. I'm over here in the hood 77009. I just may go take a little drive to Montrose and visit my best friend DJ Papi since Mardi Gras 2014 has begun here in Houston and Galveston. Hope all of y'all have a great weekend ! Viva Correcaminos !

No comments: