Tuesday, September 24, 2013

420 9/24/2013 Houston, Texas USA AMERICA WHO DAT 77009 VOTE ELECT GAL


Dear James,
 Y’all -- it’s National Voter Registration Day!
 Today is the day to make sure you are registered to vote at your current address, and that all your friends are too.
 There's an election in Texas on November 5th, 2013. Thirteen days from now, Monday October 7th, is the last day to register to vote for this election.
www.mayorgalvan.com


MayorGalvan
www.mayorgalvan.com
James Partsch-Galvan for Mayor of Houston November 3, 2009 www.mayorgalvan.com  (713)528-2607
Umm Salama reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: If any Muslim who suffers some calamity says, what Allah has commanded him," We belong to Allah and to Him shall we return; O Allah, reward me for my affliction and give me something better than it in exchange for it," Allah will give him something better than it in exchange.
 (Muslim)
 
Do you remember cylcone Sidr in Bangladesh? Read the story and donate to help those affected by such tragedies.
I'm writing my own name in and asking everyone to vote for me by writing my name in also. You can order a mail-in ballot and take a picture of your vote and post it on Facebook and other places to show your support for the REVOLUTION ! GALVANIZE AND THROW THE BUM$ OUT !!! www.mayorgalvan.com
NOVEMBER 5, 2013

No comments: