Saturday, September 28, 2013

Alternative Media Special: CoasttoCoastAM John B. Wells 9/28/2013 KTRH 7...


FUCK RAND PAUL & DIANE FEINSTEIN ! I told y'all that I didn't trust Rand Paul. These politicians always disappoint me. I helped Rand Paul when he first ran for the Senate. I wanted him to win and he did. I can never vote for him because he didn't vote for his own father in 2012. I wrote in Ron Paul on my ballot here in Houston, Texas in November 2012. Why couldn't Rand Paul do the same thing and send a strong message to Mitt Romney and the Corrupt GOP Establishment?
  • You like this.
  • James Partsch-Galvan Abby Martin

    Websites
    •abbymartin.org
    •Breaking the Set


    Biography:

    Abby Martin is an American journalist. She currently hosts Breaking the Set on RT America. In addition to her reporting, Martin is an artist, working across such mediums as: mixed media, acrylic, and collage. Martin co-founded the citizen journalism project Media Roots. She joined RT America in September 2012 to host her own news program, Breaking the Set.

    Past Shows:

    Alternative Media Special
    Friday September 27, 2013
    Filling in for George, John B. Wells hosted a discussion on alternative media with a panel of guests appearing throughout the night, including journalist and Breaking the Set host Abby Martin, Shepard Ambellas of Intellihub.com, and Buzzsaw hosts Tyrel Ventura, Sean Stone and Tabitha Wallace. ... More »
    Host: John B. Wells

No comments: