Friday, April 10, 2015

GALVANISM

Fuck You Facebook ! Pay me my god-damn fucking money that y'all owe me and my family for violating my rights and for terrorism against me and my family. James Partsch-Galvan www.mayorgalvan.com

Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Friday
 
Abu Hurairah RA reported: The Prophet (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, “The five daily (prescribed) Salat, and Friday (prayer) to the next Friday (prayer), and the fasting of Ramadan to the next Ramadan, is expiation of the sins committed in between them, so long as major sins are avoided.” (Mulsim)
 
Hadith of the Day Emails - Inspiring over 80,000 people everyday. 

 
  
  
     

Imagine helping to spread knowledge to over 10 million Muslims!
Click here to support HOTD today and make a real difference to our work and also earn Sadaqa Jariya for yourself. 

No comments: