Wednesday, October 28, 2015

United States of America's National Anthem



I'm going to record a video at exacly 11:11AM here in Houston.

    News Feed

    I just got up a few minutes ago here in Houston. It looks like those god-damn fucking chemical terrorists have been at it again this morning. They were spraying us here in Houston all fucking day yesterday. I took some videos and uploaded them. I demand to know what those motherfuckers are spraying and also demand that all those that are involved be arrested and sentenced to hang for chemical terrorism again Houstonians.
    James Partsch-Galvan for Mayor of Houston November 3, 2009 www.mayorgalvan.com (713)528-2607
    mayorgalvan.com|By James Partsch-Galvan

    News Feed

    Guten Morgen ! Slam Alaikum ! Hope everyone has a great Wednesday today. I just saw a butterfly here in Houston. I've heard that that was supposed to be a good sign. I hope so ! I'm still waiting for my miracle that I asked for.Please help me galvanize Planet Earth and take back our Planet from those god-damn fucking murderers and traitors who have hijacked it from us. We all know who they are !
    Love, James heart emoticon

No comments: