Wednesday, June 24, 2015

GALVANISM



Your taxes

Inbox
x

Richard Costello Unsubscribe

11:14 AM (1 hour ago)
to me




James,

Greg Abbott’s first legislative session has put Texas on a path to an even brighter future.


Governor Abbott promised he would veto any budget that didn’t include permanent tax cuts for Texas businesses. And, with the support of conservatives across the state, he has signed nearly $4 billion in tax relief for Texas businesses and homeowners.


But he’s not done.
With your help, Texas can achieve even more tax relief for our families and businesses.

Governor Abbott’s goal is to eliminate th
e business franchise tax in Texas, and we’re one step closer. But we’re not done yet.
Contribute to the campaign today
to help Governor Abbott continue fighting for tax relief!

We’ve accomplished so much during the 84th Legislative Session.
Let’s keep the Lone Star State leading the nation in economic opportunity.

Sincerely,

Richard Costello
Texans for Greg Abbott




POLITICAL AD PAID FOR BY TEXANS FOR GREG ABBOTT
PO BOX 308, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78767

This message reflects the opinions and representations of Texans for Greg Abbott. You are receiving this email because you signed up as a member of Texans for Greg Abbott's online community. If you would prefer not to receive future emails from Texans for Greg Abbott, click here.

info@gregabbott.com
Loading rich text... « Plain TextCheck SpellingChange language Resume Editing
 
I didn't vote for Abbott ! I was the Republican Alternate Precinct Judge for Precinct 46 here in Houston, Texas until last August 2014. I voted for Secede Kilgore for Texas Governor in 2014.

I need help with my living conditions and no one is helping me ! I am living like a dog at my father's old burned-out abandoned house at 2705 Terry Houston, Texas 77009 because my rights to 1611 Holman Houston, Texas 77009 were violated by the corrupt judge in Harris County who heard my case. I paid for a Civil Jury Trail to hear my case involving my homestead at 1611 Holman Houston, Texas 77009. I never received that service that I paid Harris County for !!! My rights were violated and I am suffering greatly for it. I demand justice and compensation for all  my pain and suffering and for my civil rights being violated and continue to be violated because of my living conditions at 2705 Terry Houston, Texas 77009 where I am being abused and neglected. I am living like a dog ! I am 58 years old with HIV/AIDS and bipolar. My body is all terrorized and abused !

James Partsch-Galvan
2705 Terry
Houston, Texas 77009 (832987-3801 mayorgalvan@gmail.com

Living conditions

Inbox
x

Marianne Haynes mhaynes@alz.org

10:11 AM (2 hours ago)
to me
Mr. Galvan,

I am sorry but The Alzheimer's Association is unable to do anything about your living conditions. That is not within the scope of things we do. Please try calling the City of Houston, perhaps they can help.


Marianne Haynes, RN
Care Consultant Alzheimer's Association
6055 South Loop East @ Long Drive
Houston, TX. 77087


James Partsch-Galvan mayorgalvan@gmail.com

12:22 PM (1 minute ago)
to Marianne

Thank You Mrs. Haynes for you reply for my request for assistance. I appreciate it very much. My father Raul Jose Galvan aka Roy Galvan had Alzheimers. His mother had it also and my sister's father-in-law has it as well as one of my neighbors.
It runs in my family, so I believe that either me or one of my brothers or sisters may eventually get it. I also have a 90 year old aunt that has it.
I have HIV/AIDS and Bipolar. I have been unsuccessful in getting any help with my living conditions at 2705 Terry Houston, Texas 77009. It's my father's old house that had a fire in 2009 and has never been repaired. It has gotten worse because of the wear and tear and also because of terrorists who have come onto the property while I was not there and stolen my stuff and broken my stuff. I am at least trying to get someone to come out and visit me to see how I am living. I believe it is abuse and neglect and a violation of my rights. My family is divided over what to do with the property and therefore don't invest much time and energy because of their own economic situations they find themselves in. It's happening to a lot of families these days because of the economy. I understand that !
I just need some closure. I'm 58 years old and suffering a great day because of my living conditions. I am on SSI. I will continue to seek help and pray to Jesus that it comes soon because this heat here in Houston will kill me in that dilapidated burned-out house that I am having to live in because I have been unable to find affordable housing here in my own city of Houston, Texas where I was born and raised.
Thank You again for your time ! Have a great & blessed  Summer 20015.
Love, James Partsch-Galvan
2705 Terry
Houston, Texas 77009 (832)987-3801
 
Send
Saved 

No comments: