Sunday, June 21, 2015

Texas Our Texas Sing-A-Long



James Partsch-Galvan shared a photo you may like
Hello Everyone ! This is James Partsch-Galvan aka MayorGalvan in Houston, Texas USA AMERICA.
I just recorded this 4 minutes and 20 seconds video to show y'all what those Zionist Terrorists and their supporters have done to me. I am a very private person but there comes a time when we all have to sacrifice and take a global stance against terrorism of all kinds.
I have been terrorized, abused, and neglected. My rights have been violated and continue to be violated.
I am 58 years old. I have been injected...
image not displayed

Reply to this email to comment on Google+. Or view James Partsch-Galvan's photo »
Reply to this email to comment. James Partsch-Galvan shared this with you. This notification was sent to mayorgalvan@gmail.com.

No comments: