Monday, June 22, 2015

PrEP in a Nutshell





Loading rich text... « Plain TextCheck SpellingChange language Resume Editing
 

My best friend Rudy Rodriguez told me to contact you about my living conditions at 2705 Terry Houston, Texas 77009

 

James Partsch-Galvan mayorgalvan@gmail.com

9:05 PM (3 minutes ago)
to jeffery.benavi.
I Need Help ! Just look at how I am living here in Houston, Texas where I was born and raised. This is my father's old house that had a fire in 2009 and has never been repaired. It has gotten worse because of the wear and tear and also because of terrorists coming onto my property and stealing my stuff and destroying my property and inflicting more damage on me and my family. And to make matters worse, there are lots of loose chickens, dogs, and cats running loose all over the neighborhood bringing their fleas and ticks and other bugs onto my property. I've used several kinds of insecticides that have contributed to my health problems as well. The City of Houston has started to do a little bit in the neighborhood, but it took them a long time and the problems just got worse. I have suffered and continue to suffer greatly. I Need Help ! I just want my fair share of my late father's estate so I can move on and find me an apartment to rent and a car or truck for my own transportation.
Please email me with any ideas or suggestions. Thanks !
Love, James Partsch-Galvan
2705 Terry
Houston, Texas 77009 (832)987-3801 mayorgalvan@gmail.com
James Partsch-Galvan shared a photo you may like
I Need Help ! Just look at how I am living here in Houston, Texas where I was born and raised. This is my father's old house that had a fire in 2009 and has never been repaired. It has gotten worse because of the wear and tear and also because of terrorists coming onto my property and stealing my stuff and destroying my property and inflicting more damage on me and my family. And to make matters worse, there are lots of loose chickens, dogs, and cats running loose all over the neighborhood bringing...
image not displayed

Reply to this email to comment on Google+. Or view James Partsch-Galvan's photo »
Reply to this email to comment. James Partsch-Galvan shared this with you. This notification was sent to mayorgalvan@gmail.com.

Harris County Hospital District

Parent organization: Texas/Oklahoma AIDS Education and Training Center
Thomas Street Clinic
2015 Thomas Street
Houston, TX 77009

phone: (713) 873-4026
fax: (713) 873-4052
Visit our website

Visit Us Online

No comments: