Friday, June 26, 2015

Re: nova galvanized

I didn't need the god-damn fucking United States Supreme Court to god-damn fucking tell me that I could marry my ex-spouse Richard William Partsch. When we got married here in Houston, Texas USA in 1977, Texas was a Common-Law Marriage State.
I was the first person to have my last name legalized to Partsch-Galvan in 1991 by the Harris County Courts in order to document my marriage to Richard William Partsch. No one had ever done that before I did it in 1991. I took it one step further and ran for political office in 1993 using my new last name. I ran for Mayor of Houston in 1993. Some people are just jealous that it was a Latino born and raised here in Houston who was the 1st one to galvanize Houston, Texas and Planet Earth with a political statement about Equal Marriage Rights for All Americans. I have been demanding justice and compensation for my equal rights for years.
James Partsch-Galvan 2705 Terry Houston, Texas 77009 mayorgalvan@gmail.com
www.mayorgalvan.com

No comments: