Wednesday, June 24, 2015

James Partsch-Galvan Birthday 2008



Living conditions

Inbox
x

Marianne Haynes mhaynes@alz.org

10:11 AM (4 hours ago)
to me
Mr. Galvan,

I am sorry but The Alzheimer's Association is unable to do anything about your living conditions. That is not within the scope of things we do. Please try calling the City of Houston, perhaps they can help.


Marianne Haynes, RN
Care Consultant Alzheimer's Association
6055 South Loop East @ Long Drive
Houston, TX. 77087


James Partsch-Galvan mayorgalvan@gmail.com

12:22 PM (2 hours ago)
to Marianne

Thank You Mrs. Haynes for you reply for my request for assistance. I appreciate it very much. My father Raul Jose Galvan aka Roy Galvan had Alzheimers. His mother had it also and my sister's father-in-law has it as well as one of my neighbors.
It runs in my family, so I believe that either me or one of my brothers or sisters may eventually get it. I also have a 90 year old aunt that has it.
I have HIV/AIDS and Bipolar. I have been unsuccessful in getting any help with my living conditions at 2705 Terry Houston, Texas 77009. It's my father's old house that had a fire in 2009 and has never been repaired. It has gotten worse because of the wear and tear and also because of terrorists who have come onto the property while I was not there and stolen my stuff and broken my stuff. I am at least trying to get someone to come out and visit me to see how I am living. I believe it is abuse and neglect and a violation of my rights. My family is divided over what to do with the property and therefore don't invest much time and energy because of their own economic situations they find themselves in. It's happening to a lot of families these days because of the economy. I understand that !
I just need some closure. I'm 58 years old and suffering a great day because of my living conditions. I am on SSI. I will continue to seek help and pray to Jesus that it comes soon because this heat here in Houston will kill me in that dilapidated burned-out house that I am having to live in because I have been unable to find affordable housing here in my own city of Houston, Texas where I was born and raised.
Thank You again for your time ! Have a great & blessed  Summer 20015.
Love, James Partsch-Galvan
2705 Terry
Houston, Texas 77009 (832)987-3801


On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 10:11 AM, Marianne Haynes <mhaynes@alz.org> wrote:
Mr. Galvan,

I am sorry but The Alzheimer's Association is unable to do anything about your living conditions. That is not within the scope of things we do. Please try calling the City of Houston, perhaps they can help.


Marianne Haynes, RN
Care Consultant Alzheimer's Association
6055 South Loop East @ Long Drive
Houston, TX. 77087



--
The time has come to galvanize www.mayorgalvan.com

Marianne Haynes

1:14 PM (1 hour ago)
to me
Mr. Galvan,

I received the pictures you sent and I have contacted Adult Protective Services. However they have requested that YOU call them@ 1-800-252-5400 so they can get more information from you. If you do not have a phone, do you have a legal guardian? If so, the legal guardian can call them. When you call APS, listen to the introduction on the phone and dial the correct department.  The reference # for the call I made is #66239901.

You may also call 211, perhaps they have some help available.   

No comments: